Order your all natural, non-toxic home and body range today.
0 itemsR0.00

No products in the basket.

Category: Toxic Free Home Cleaning

Toxic Free Home Cleaning

Showing all 7 results

  • SoPure 3x Concentrated Laundry Detergent Easily washes household laundry and includes the latest generation enzyme stain remover. Our formulation is free from harsh chemicals like optical brighteners, phosphates and synthetic fragrances which means it is designed with both sensitive skin and the environment in mind. Free from: BPA, Petrochemicals, Phosphates, Parabens, Dyes, Optical Brighteners, Synthetic …

    3x Concentrated Laundry DetergentRead More

    Add to basket
  • Easily & quickly cuts through grease, stubborn food and residue using the latest generation plant derived enzymes. Shines and sparkles without the harsh chemical and synthetic fragrance after-taste. 98% Naturally derived Free From Phosphates, Triclosan, Formaldehyde, Petro-Chemicals, Synthetic Colourants & Synthetic Fragrances. Benefits Active Grease Cutting Technology Contains Natural Preservatives and Essential Oils Minimised Aquatic …

    Automatic Dishwashing GelRead More

    Add to basket
  • Our Floor Cleaner easily cleans, kills germs and eliminates unwanted odours. It removes stubborn dirt and grime from floors and wall tiles while leaving floors sparkling clean with the pleasant scent of natural orange essential oil. 96% Naturally derived Free from Parabens, Formaldehyde, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sulfates, Phosphates, Phthalates, Ammonia, Chlorine Bleach and Synthetic Fragrances Benefits …

    Disinfecting Floor Cleaner 1LRead More

    Add to basket
  • Contains the latest Malodour control technology – a fast acting, long-lasting, non-reversible Odour Eliminator that works by permanent chemical bonding. Our versatile Anti-Bacterial Kitchen Cleaner easily cleans, kills germs and eliminates unwanted odours. It effectively removes grease and grime from counter-tops, sinks, tiles and work surfaces leaving surfaces sparkling clean. 97% Naturally derived Free from …

    Kitchen CleanerRead More

    Add to basket
  • Absolute Organix’s Organic Fruit & Veg Spray is a powerful, all-natural way to safely eliminate pesticide residues and harmful microbes from fresh produce. It also extends freshness. Simply spray, rinse and eat (or leave on to extend freshness).

    Developed in Australia, the sanitising agents in our Fruit & Veg Spray are made from citrus bioflavanoids (mainly from bitter orange) and organic plant acids.

    The spray is hypo-allergenic, non-toxic and completely bio-degradable. It contains no artificial dyes, fragrances, preservatives, petroleum-derived ingredients or harmful chemicals such as chlorine, ammonia and triclosan, so it is safe for people and animals of all ages and for our planet.

    Harmful bacteria and pesticide residues on fresh fruit and vegetables are a worrying reality we all have to face if we don’t (always) have access to organic produce.

    Fruit & Veg Spray Spray has been formulated to destroy harmful bacteria, viruses, yeasts, mould and fungi, and to break-down surface pesticide residues as well as biofilms and waxes. The spray won’t alter the taste of produce and has the added advantage of keeping fruit & veg fresher for longer.

    Ingredients

    Purified water, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter orange) fruit extract, Caprylic acid, Lactic acid, Yucca extract, Acetic acid, Absorbic acid, Lauryl glucoside, SD Alcohol 38-B

    The ingredients in this product are full biodegradable and have passed the scrutiny of the U.S Natural Products Association

    Manufactured in Australia – Packed in South Africa

    Directions for use

    Place fruit / veg in a colander and spray generously, ensuring that the entire surface area is covered. Allow to stand for approx. 2 minutes, then rinse and eat, or store/ refrigerate. Fruits with waxy coating should be rubbed while rinsing

    Warnings

    Keep out of reach of children and avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs, flush with water

    Warning

    Keep out of reach of children and avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs, flush with water

    Add to basket
  • Remove vomit stains & other baby messes from Laundry and washable fabrics. Free from: Petro-chemicals, Chlorine bleach,, Optical Brightener’s, Preservatives, Synthetic Fragrances and Colourants Benefits: 97% naturally derived ingredients, Active Oxygen Power, Contains Natural Preservatives and Essential Oils, Tough Stain Remover Technology, Plant Derived Cleansers

    Add to basket
  • The Oh My Health Thieves Essential Oil Spray is a all-Natural  “all purpose” cleaner, “virus fighter” and ultimate germ killer!

     

    It’s highly antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-infectious.   One of the MUST HAVE items in any home, office & handbag.

     

    Ideal for use on as a surface cleaner, window cleaner, use in a difuser, cleanses to protect from dust, mould, bacteria and undesirable microorganisms. Excellent hand purifier!

     

    It is also highly effective in supporting and boosting the immune system and good health.

     

    So effective that lots of hospitals are even using thieves oils as a cleaser to disinfect surfaces!

     

    Dilute 1 to 30 with water in a glass or metal container.

     

    30ml

    Caution

    The Oh My Health THIEVES Essential Oil is a concentrate and need to be diluted. Dilution is the process of lessening the concentration of a solution.

    Essential oils are highly concentrated, complex chemical compounds and should always be treated with respect. Just because they are ‘natural’ does not mean that they cannot do any harm. The definition of Aromatherapy includes the phrase “the controlled use of essential oils”. The word ‘controlled’ should never be forgotten.

    As essential oils are so concentrated they are rarely used neat. Under normal circumstances they are always diluted to 1-3% using a carrier.

    A Golden Rule to remember is that ‘Less Is Best’.

    ALWAYS store essential oils out of the reach of children! Should a child or an adult take more than 5ml of essential oil internally, give them milk to drink (the fat dissolves the essential oil) and seek medical assistance immediately. Take the appropriate bottle to the medical practitioner, as the information on the label may be useful in establishing a treatment.

    Due to the potency of neat essential oils, harm can also be caused if they are accidentally splashed into the eyes. If essential oils make contact with the eyes wash the eyes out with milk or with a vegetable oil. Do not attempt to use water as the essential oil will not dissolve in it. Seek medical advice, taking the appropriate labelled bottle with you.

    Add to basket